Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekend Plans

Saturday

  • Having a Garage Sale - My sister and I are probably the only two that enjoy having garage sales. But then again, I have fun with my sister regardless of what we are doing. We have this down to a science. (I'm printing out price labels as I type this). I would like to think that the garage sale shoppers appreciate how organized we are. J is so happy to almost have his garage back. It's so jammed right now.

  • Buddy has baseball practice tomorrow afternoon. Next week is opening day - he's on the Angels this year. He's been on the Giants for the past two years now and it would kill me to have to don the Giants gear when I went to his game. You can just imagine my delight when I learned he was on this team. I have many Angel hats, a new jersey (with my new last name that my sweet husband gave me for Valentines day), and a great Angel blanket Daughter made me for Christmas (she does love her mommy). Oh, and I can't forget my jacket J gave me 2 years ago for my birthday. Can you tell I love the Angels???
  • I'm sure whatever money Buddy makes by selling his toys will be burning a hole in his pocket so I see a trip to Toys R Us in our future.

Sunday (Spring Forward)

  • Church
  • Serving enchiladas at a church function. Such a good servant am I.

  • Last weekend was so busy I didn't even get to the grocery store. Lucky for me my shelves are stocked thanks to Grocery Game so I didn't even miss a beat. But this weekend I need to get to the store and get my coupon on.

  • Clean and do laundry.

No comments: