Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And I Thought My Life Wasn't Exciting....

Just when I thought I was a boring, married, old woman with two kids and a not-so-exciting life something exciting happened.... I was one of the first to visit the new Target in Ventura. The largest Target in Ventura County. Yep, you heard it right, I was one of the first to see it and all it's glory. Yesterday Target had a "soft opening" (Grand opening is this weekend) for the new 2 story Target.
I've never been in a 2 story Target before so you can imagine my delight with the cart conveyors... so fun!
The Target is the old home of Robinsons May (or some of you might remember it as May Company) at the Pacific View Mall.
This mall has been my hang out since I was a wee little Missy. I remember it when it had a Woolworths and when Macy's was Broadway long before it was fancy. Long before it was enclosed and had a second story.
Oh man, I am old ^, and married and obviously boring if I'm so excited about going to the soft opening of a new Target... Woo Hoo can't wait until the Grand Opening this weekend!

1 comment:

AliGoesBlogWild said...

I feel ya, Missy. Nothing gets my blood pumping more than that beautiful red bull's eye. Mm Mm Mmmm.