Friday, March 21, 2008

He Makes My Heart Smile

Most mothers of little boys all say the same thing - there is a special bond between a mother and her son. I agree 100% but feel that because Buddy is all mine our bond is even tighter, more special, and a bigger love than I can even put into words. When Buddy was born I prayed that he would never feel as though he was missing out on not having two parents. I prayed that I would have the right words when/if he ever asked. I prayed that I could love him so much that he would never miss someone else's love.

I am confident I have.

I love him so much I get tears in my eyes when I look at him.


This picture cracks me up... I guess he was not happy for the first day of 3rd grade.







I love him so much he makes my heart smile.

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Awwwwww look at you two :) You're both so so cute.