Wednesday, June 18, 2008
- Spent 2 days in Vegas for work. Blah
- Buddy is now officially a 4th grader
- Daughter is now officially a senior (holy crap!)
- I'm officially "sporty" - I mean 40 (holy crap x a million)
- Received new and improved Roomba - thanks iRobot.com!
- Sporting a new Trailblazer
- Buddy will be going to the new school (read: public) in the fall
- Daughter's fashion show was HIlarious.... a total bust. Bless her little heart. I only have one photo to show... she was mortified/I was entertained.
- Buddy lost his boogie board (in the ocean) at his beach party and I suddenly became a lifeguard. I went running into the ocean in my clothes to rescue my baby! He's a swimmer but not a strong swimmer and especially not in waves. Yes, I'm THAT mom
- Walking partner is on vacation.... so am I from exercise : ) I've been bad!!!
- I'm caught in the vicious cycle. I know I'll have more energy if I exercise but I'm too damn tired to exercise....
- How cute is Duncan sleeping with Daughter? They were both sacked out - didn't even hear me take the picture.
That's it for now.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Wednesday is Buddy's end of the school beach party.
Thursday is the last day of school. My friend and I are surprising our boys with a secret mom/son day trip. Taking the Amtrack to Santa Barbara for the day.
Friday I will be celebrating a milestone birthday.... and it's Friday the 13th I hope that doesn't mean anything. Thank goodness I'm not stupidstitious.
And to build aerobic fitness make 3,000 or more of your daily steps fast.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
It really makes you realize how fast time is flying by doesn't it? We are already half way through 2008! How did we get to June so quickly??
It hit me this weekend when I bought milk how quickly next week is creeping up and what that brings...
Let's just say - "Sporty" is the new Forty