Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let me catch you up....

Life has been so crazy busy the past few weeks. I'll try and catch you up on what is going on in my not-so-exciting life.



  • Spent 2 days in Vegas for work. Blah
  • Buddy is now officially a 4th grader

  • Daughter is now officially a senior (holy crap!)

  • I'm officially "sporty" - I mean 40 (holy crap x a million)

  • Received new and improved Roomba - thanks iRobot.com!

  • Sporting a new Trailblazer
  • Buddy will be going to the new school (read: public) in the fall

  • Daughter's fashion show was HIlarious.... a total bust. Bless her little heart. I only have one photo to show... she was mortified/I was entertained.
  • Buddy lost his boogie board (in the ocean) at his beach party and I suddenly became a lifeguard. I went running into the ocean in my clothes to rescue my baby! He's a swimmer but not a strong swimmer and especially not in waves. Yes, I'm THAT mom

  • Walking partner is on vacation.... so am I from exercise : ) I've been bad!!!

  • I'm caught in the vicious cycle. I know I'll have more energy if I exercise but I'm too damn tired to exercise....

  • How cute is Duncan sleeping with Daughter? They were both sacked out - didn't even hear me take the picture.


That's it for now.

5 comments:

Da Fashionista said...

NEW CAR!!!

those adorable babies sleeping kills me.

and my mom was totally that mom diving in the water too. mortifying then, totally get it now ;)

weezermonkey said...

How is getting a new car and turning 40 not so exciting?!

You have been missed!

saraphin said...

happy bday and congrats on the new car! (among all your other tidbits)

it is way too hot to exercise, missy!

nita said...

Congrats on your car!!! your daugther seems adorable!

Winnie said...

Hee, the last picture is adorable! Congrats on the new car :)