Friday, June 6, 2008

I can't think of a fun title....

It's going to be a very busy weekend and an even busier next week.

Tonight we will probably do our usual movie night to see Kung Fu Panda. This movie looks so incredibly cute.
Tomorrow -
Hair appointment cut and color and not a minute too soon. My roots are wanting to come out to play.
We also have Buddy's end of the season baseball party. I think it will be fun. It's not the usual pizza party but a picnic and baseball game (kids vs. parents).


Sunday -
Church
Fashion Show - Daughter was asked to do this by our wedding photographer. It was all fine and dandy a month or two but now that it's here she's sooo not into it. It will be cute [insert teenage eye roll here].

Sometime this weekend I have to fit in laundry, grocery shopping, manicure, pedicure, clean and packing.... I have to go to Vegas Monday and Tuesday for work. So not looking forward to it but it's part of the ol' job.

Wednesday is Buddy's end of the school beach party.

Thursday is the last day of school. My friend and I are surprising our boys with a secret mom/son day trip. Taking the Amtrack to Santa Barbara for the day.

Friday I will be celebrating a milestone birthday.... and it's Friday the 13th I hope that doesn't mean anything. Thank goodness I'm not stupidstitious.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Oooh what a fun weekend! Your daughter is gonna be a model - how cool is that. And have a great time in Santa Barbara!

Da Fashionista said...

pics of the fashion show PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!