Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentimes Day!

(I love how my son says Valentimes.)

I've been spoiled rotten this whole February so far. Everyday since the 1st my husband has left me little treats at work or at home. He's such a great Valentine! Last month I "hinted" that I really wanted to see Wicked - later that day he gave me an early Valentines gift of 4 tickets to the show for all of us to go.

Feb. 1st - I came into work to find a little heart shaped candy dish with Hershey Kissables and a diffuser set.


Feb. 2nd. A big cookie that read "Be Mine" (this is not a picture of my cookie - I ate it before I even realized I should have taken a picture...


Feb. 3rd. - Bath and Body Aromatherapy Massage Oil

Feb. 4th. - My little heart candy dish was filled up with Hershey Kisses


Feb 5th. - Bath and Body Aromatherapy Pillow Spray (I love this!!!)

Feb. 6th. - Heart Chocolates

Feb. 7th. - Pink and Brown (our wedding colors) little note pad set
Feb. 8th. - Lotion from Bath and Body
Feb. 9th - Chocolate Truffle Candle shaped like a heart!
Feb. 10th - A whole assortment of Bath and Body lip glosses
Feb. 11th - Heart Paperweight he made with our picture in it. Very cute!
Feb. 12th - Heart Cookie
Feb. 13th - Cupid Corn - So cute!

Tonight we are taking my mom and sister out to dinner. They don't have a Valentine so we thought it would be nice for us to take them out. awwww...

3 comments:

dapotato said...

what a cutie. ;)

Nanette said...

Gasp! Super cute! All of it!

Da Fashionista said...

adorable. can we set up a play date between the misters so that mine learns something about romance ;)