Monday, October 8, 2007

The Weekend

Saturday was a good day where a lot was accomplished.
Another victory for the Green Extreme! The boys are playing so good together - it's so fun to watch them every week get better and better and more confident in their playing. They are really coming together as a team. I'm a proud mom!!!

J went to visit is his brother in Riverside which left Buddy and I to finish his book report. He and I headed to Michael's and loaded up on stickers, paper and any else that caught his eye for his collage. I absolutely love spending time with my son. After a few hours - we, I mean he had finished his book report. It turned out great. And as I write this - I'm thinking "why didn't I take a picture?".

Sunday started out good. Buddy and I went to Simone's and then to the grocery store. Exciting I know but I was trying really hard not to think about what could be the Angels last game of the season. We were down 2 games to the Red Sox and I was not prepared for this to be the last game. The game started at 12:15 and I was glued to the T.V. We started out fairly well and in the 4th inning it all started to go down hill. And then I sadly had to come to the realization that my beloved Angels were playing their last game of the 2007 season. This Angels Blog tell how it all went down. I was so sad to see them - what it looked like - give up. I'm sure they wanted to win but it just didn't look like it.
yea, I'm sad too Vlad......
*
Daughter is still loving her new truck and was off and about all weekend.
Besides the Angel's season ending - the weekend was actually a really good one.

No comments: