Friday, September 7, 2007

It's Friday!!!!!

I love Fridays!!! I know most people do but today is an especially good Friday.
Made my daily stop at my most favorite coffee house - Simone's. Picked up my "usual" non-fat, light Vanilla Creme Latte. I frequent Simone's at least 4 - 5 times a week. If I don't, I seriously get a headache. I can go to Coffee Bean or Starbucks but still get a headache. I NEED my Simone's.


  • Got my 11th stamp on my Simone's card. Buy 11 coffee drinks and get on FREEEE..... This is my justification for going on such a regular basis. I'm a sucker for anything free. So that means tomorrow - my coffee will be free!!! That's a great thing - especially since I have to be at the soccer field at 7:30 am!!!!!



Got an e-mail from one of my dearest friends - Kelly. She and I have been through sooo much together. She is by far probably one of the funniest people I know. I love her!!! She's recently moved to Iowa (husband's work).... It's always a great day when I get an e-mail from Kel.



Had my review this week!!! Yay for bosses that give raises and bonunses!!!!

333 Yea right.... but still it's a little $$


Angels Won last night!!!! Oh, I love the Anaheim Angels. That puts us 8 games ahead of Seattle!!! Gotta love it!!! It was a great game for Garret Anderson - he set an Angels record with an RBI in 11 straight games!

It's a good day!!!

No comments: