Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend in Review

Saturday

* Soccer game - Lost 5-1 (Green Extreme is now 1 win and 2 losses)

* Lunch Red Robin for lunch. YUM!!!!!

* Old Navy + great sale = Duncan in a red polo shirt (1/2 off - Thank you very much!)

* Bath and Body -bought the last Sandlewood Vanilla

* A dead 70 foot Blue Whale washed ashore 10 miles North from us. VERY STINKY!!!!


Sunday
* Cleaned - I LOVE Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!!!! It is truly a miracle worker!!!!

* And Cleaned - I'm a cleaning product junkie. Especially anything that smells like or contains high levels of bleach!


* Meatloaf - My mom makes the absolute best meatloaf ever. I attempted my mom's recipe. Even though I don't think I'll ever be able to make a meatloaf as good as mom's - according to my son (her meatloaf's biggest fan) "this is as good as Grandma's"....


* Emmy Awards - Sister works (VERY HARD and VERY long hours) on the ABC Show Brothers and Sisters. She is the Production Coordinator and does a wonderful job! Sally Field won Best Actress on last night's Emmys. Way to go Sis!!!!

No comments: