Monday, September 10, 2007

Want vs.Have

Want

* Anthropologie has this yummy candle - Capri Blue "Aloha Orchid". Gorgeous!!!! I love candles, reed diffusers, plug-ins, anything that smells good. This candle is the absolute best. The scent is wonderful and very fragrant - is described as freshly picked orchids, jasmine and gardenia, entwined with white blossoms. I'm going to have to make the trip to the mall to get this.

* I love Angels baseball caps. I am proud to say that I have a hat to match about every outfit. While browsing the MLB shop I ran across this one.... I already sent a note to Santa.....


Have

* Dial-a-Drink - I'm not a big drinker - especially not mixed drinks - but I saw this and thought it was something I had to have. Plus we still have gift cards from Bed, Bath and Beyond that I HAD to use. While I don't have any of the described alcohol to make any of these drinks - I still thought it was cool!! I picked this up over the weekend. It is described as The dial-a-drink shaker comes complete with 15 cocktail recipes including classics like the Dry Martini and Tom Collins, and also trendy drinks like Cosmo and Sex on the Beach and has built-in strainer in the top so you don't get ice or fruit in your drinks when you make those martinis! Just twist the base to the desired drink on the top and the ingredients will all be displayed down the side of the shaker -- no more guessing! A must have for any home bartender.


* Bath and Body Works - Sandlewood Vanilla candles/fragrant diffusers. As I mentioned before I LOVE anything that smells good. Which reminds me -I need to get re-fills for my "Wallflowers". This is lovely!!! It's not flowery or fruity it's very soft. A powdery soft and sensual fragrance that blends the warm, woody essence of sandalwood with creamy vanilla.

No comments: