Saturday, September 8, 2007

Seriously??

Today was filled with me constantly saying "seriously???". So not what I had anticipated for a Saturday...
    First stop this morning at Simone's - I was so excited to get my "free" coffee - turned out one of the stamps was really a smudge so it looks like tomorrow will have to be the free coffee... seriously???

  • Buddy's (my son) soccer game was a bust.... our little guys just got trampled on. It was a complete blow out. 7 - 0.... seriously??? - poor Green Extreme.

  • Family Fun Cuts (I know - could I go any cheaper on a hair cut for my buddy??) was under staffed and way over booked - poor son will have to have the fuzzy doo for one more day..... seriously????

  • Target has every thing under the sun - I thought for sure it would be a quick stop to pick up a movie I/son was needing for a "book report".... NOPE... Not even in the bargain section.... Had to resort to buy it at Blockbuster.... seriously????





  • My beloved Angels lost 6-1???? ...SERIOUSLY???????
Although today was not exactly what I had planned - it ends on a good note.... BBQ Hamburgers and Coronas..... Seriously yummy!!!!

No comments: