Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cupcake Envy






I read so many posts and see so many blogs about Cupcakes. Sprinkles, Vanilla Bake Shop, Ledas Bake Shop, Crumbs - just to name a few. All of which are out of my area and I'd have to travel into LA to get to try the of yummy goodness. Just to far to satisfy and sweet tooth craving. I've had this craving for weeks now and I just want to find somewhere local. Yesterday I received great recommendations for The Breadbasket in Camarillo. Wonderful! They make the best cakes - I'm sure they will make yummy cupcakes too. I couldn't wait until I got off work. I was so excited to pick up a few and take them home to enjoy for dessert. Traffic was bad but I didn't care - I was on my way to get cupcakes. I pulled into the parking lot, got up to the door and read....


Closed on Mondays!!!! How sad.....

1 comment:

Couture CupCakery said...

I realize your cupcake frenzied day at Bread Basket is quite old, however, I wanted you to know that I also felt the same way. I decided to do something about it and recently started a catering cupcake business. Click on my name/link to my blog and read all about it. I do only sell by the dozen but if you love cupcakes as much as I do, you'll make up some "event"!!