Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What a difference a year makes

A year ago I had never heard of blogging and had no clue what it was. But over the course of this year I have become addicted to reading a few of my favorite blogs and so I thought - what the heck.... I'm going to blog too!!!! So many things have happened this year - all good. But all life changing the biggest change was I got married!!! So I find it only fitting to title my first blog "What a difference a year makes".



A year ago today (Sept. 4, 2006) J proposed. We were at one of my most favorite places of all - Angel Stadium. Now I know this might not be all girls' choice of the perfect proposal - it was definitely mine.


















I spent the last year planning our wedding down to the last detail. It was a beautiful day in June when we got married. Everything went perfectly.


It's so hard to believe that after all the time and planning and worrying and thinking and stressing that it is over. But I'm so happy that it is. It was a great year!!!!

No comments: