Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Biggest Loser

One of my favorite shows has started a new season - The Biggest Loser. I love this show for so many reasons. I love reality shows, I love to see people go through huge changes, I love to see them work so hard and want something so bad. The show motivates so many people - I'm one. I worked really hard before the wedding and was where I wanted to be. Since then, I've noticed the scale slowly going up. I'm joining the club (not technically). I want to get back on a good schedule. I want to get up early, exercise, eat better, etc. All the things needed to be healthy. We'll see how well I can do.

*****Back to the show. I'm not sure who I want to win. I'm not at all happy with Amy - she bugs. She gave up so easily. This is going to be hard, it's not vacation. You are here to make a change. I hope she gets tough. I like Neil, Patty, and of course Jerry (the oldest on the show) I can't wait to see how they change. *********

No comments: