Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Daughter


I came across a picture that had the date of Oct 9, 1992. It was a picture of my daughter exactly 15 years ago today. This picture brought me back to when she was so little, my sweet baby girl. I so remember having this picture taken at Sears. My dad had gotten her these great little white cowboy boots and she loved them but when it was time to take her picture she didn't want anything to do with them. She has always had a mind of her own. Even at this age - 18 months. Hence - why she is shoeless in this picture.
She and I have always been so close. I can't believe so much time has passed by. But it seems like just yesterday when I had this picture taken. We have been through so many changes together. Some good and some bad. As most teen girls do (including myself) - she went through a period where I really didn't think it would get better. And I didn't see how we could have a good relationship. But it did get better and I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful, loving daughter with a wonderful sense of humor. She's 16 1/2 now but she'll always be my sweet baby girl.

God has blessed me with my children. I'm a lucky mom!!!

No comments: