Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dear Santa....

Hint, hint.....

All things that smell good. I love, love, love candles, perfume, lotions.

♥My absolute favorite candles at the moment are Capri Blue candles by Aspen Candle Company in Aloha Orchid or Volcano. Sold online and also available at Anthropologie. These are the best candles. Very fragrant and long lasting.

♥Bath and Body Works has a wonderful fragrance right now - Sandlewood Vanilla. A powdery soft and sensual fragrance that blends the warm, woody essence of sandalwood with creamy vanilla. It is not flowery or fruity - it's a great fragrance!


♥Colonial at Home Candles are great!!! I love the Cucumber Melon candle. My favorite from this line. A cool and refreshing summertime combination of crisp cucumber and sweet melon with subtle hints of Apple and Peach.


Taste of Home Entertaining - anything from this company. They have wonderful cookware, utensils, entertaining items, cook books, etc. I could spend hours looking through a catalog.


Recipes - I love all things having to do with recipes - cook books, magazine recipes, recipes on the Internet. I have collected many many recipes from friends, family, etc. I love trying new ones.

I've heard that The Barefoot Contessa cook books are great. Even though I'm not a huge fan of her show - I'd like to add one of her books to my collection.


♥♥I'd also love a couple extra hours added to each day. I would love to be able to fit going to a gym in my day somewhere but honestly have no clue how I could.

♥♥♥I'd really love to have weekly housecleaning service.... hmm perhaps that's how I can get ^

2 comments:

Nanette said...

I love candles! Especially when they're brand new.

MissMissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.