Friday, October 5, 2007

Oh Happy Friday!

Happy Friday. I've been looking forward to today for a couple different reasons.

* It's Friday.

* I'm having lunch with my dear dear friend D. She and I have known each other for close to 10 years. We worked together at my last job and have remained friends since. She is extremely creative, talented, and a wonderful friend. Not to mention she is an extraordinary mom. I was fortunate to be in the room when little D was born almost 6 years ago! Wow!!


* She works in the Valley so we are meeting 1/2 way at Johnny Rockets. I'm sure it will be fun and yummy.



* D's bringing ...... cupcakes from the infamous Leda's Bake Shop. I've mentioned to her a time or two about my "cupcake envy". Being the wonderful friend that she is - she trucked to Leda's yesterday and picked up a box so we could enjoy them at lunch today. Another reason why I love my friend!!!!



* BevMo is having the $.05 wine sale. I've never been and I'm going to make this sale hopefully on my way back from lunch. Hmmmm what will I find.

* Tonight is the 2nd game of the Division Series between the Angels and the Red Sox. My beloved Angels lost the first game on Wednesday but I'm hoping we can come back tonight and make the series even for when they head back to Anaheim this weekend. Oh how I love the Angels!

* It's Friday!!!!

No comments: