Friday, October 12, 2007

What's on T.V.?



Now that the new seasons of so many of my favorite shows have started I wanted to do a quick review of what I think of the shows so far.
Here's what's on our list of shows to watch.

Sunday

Extreme Makeover - Home Edition - I cry on just about every episode. I don't know why I love this show so much - I just do. Ty Pennington drives me crazy with his flippin bull horn though.
Desperate Housewives - I've watched this from day one. I feel committed to this show.

Brothers and Sisters - This is one of my favorites. I love this family and the way they are so disfunctional but love eachother so much.
Monday

Monday Night Football (Of Course)
Dancing with the Stars - I don't know what makes me love this show so much. Other than I wish I would have had the opportunity to dance. I'm one of the ones that envy the parade characters at Disneyland. I want to do that!!!
I haven't quite got a favorite but I really like Marie Osmond. How could I not vote for her. I think I was one of the 5 that had her Paper Roses album!

I also like Helio Castroneves (the race car driver) and Sabrina Ryan (Cheetah Girl).


Samantha Who? This show looks very cute and worth a couple episodes to see if I will like it. I really like Christina Applegate so we shall see.

Tuesday

One night where my DVR comes in really handy.

The Biggest Loser - This is one of my very favorite shows. I have watched this from the first season. I absolutely love to watch the transformations all these people go through. I don't have a favorite to win. I really hate to see anyone kicked off. I'm fascinated by Jillian. That woman has a rock hard body. I would love to be her. I get inspired ever so often and do a couple sit ups during the show. Makes me feel better.

Dancing with the Stars - the results show - I usually just fast forward through to the very end to see who got kicked off. I love my DVR!

Wednesday

Kid Nation - We love Kid Nation. Especially my "buddy". He just is amazed that kids his age would go live in an abandoned town for 40 days without any parents. I think it's a great show that shows if kids work together they can accomplish a lot. This week focused on the different religious beliefs and non-beliefs of the kids. Taylor, Sophia, Zach, have become some of our favorites to watch. "Deal with it!!"

Private Practice - this is the spin off from Grey's Anatomy with Addison. I like this show. It is growing on me.

Thursday

Another DVR night.

Grey's Anatomy - my favorite, favorite, favorite show. I love this show. I look forward to Thursday's because of this show.

The Office - This show cracks me up and has moments of brilliant writing but then they seem to over do a story line and it just gets silly and turns me off. I still love this show but definitely watch the recorded version. I hope it gets better as the season goes on.

Friday and Saturday - I don't have anything in particular that I like to watch. Which is good. I need time to watch my Days of our Lives that I've DVR'd all week. : )

No comments: