Friday, October 26, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

1) I was born in a small town in the panhandle of Texas - Plainview. Our claim to fame was it was the hometown to Jimmy Dean (not James Dean - but Jimmy Dean Pure Pork Sausage)

2) I am a certified diver. I've dove in Mexico and Hawaii.
3) This is gross - but I can burp the ABC's. So lady like - I know.
4). When I was in middle school Leif Garret was filming a movie at the local high school stadium. We got to go over and I actually got a kiss from him.... Very exciting for a 14 year old.
This Leif Not this Leif
5). I've watched Jazz Singer more times than I care to count. I even used to have the soundtrack on 8 Track, yes 8 Track.
6) I love to drink pickle juice.
7) I'm scared of people dressed up in clown suits.


8) I don't like talking about myself and found this very hard to do. It has taken me so long to come up with this "mememe" list. But I did it! Yay!

No comments: