Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What's in Your Bag?

There have been a few posts on a couple different blogs about what was in their makeup bag or makeup drawer. That is what prompted this...
I have used Oil of Olay face lotion for as long as I can remember. I have tried many different types, brands but none that I liked as much as my old stand by.
I love my Bare Minerals foundation. I use the Medium/Light and then use the Mineral Veil powder.

Made with pure, crushed minerals from the earth, award-winning bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation will cover all of your imperfections and is clinically proven to heal and help the overall condition of your skin. I use the Warmth on my cheeks to add a little color.


I love the "Twig" eyeshadow from Bare Minerals and Mac's "Shale"eyeshadow. I don't use a lot of different make up but love these two shadows. My all time favorite eyeliner is from Bed Head "Fat Liner in Brown". It's the best. It lasts all day and does not smear. I have tried a lot of different mascaras and have found the Great Lash from Maybelline to be the best. It's inexpensive and does a great job.

At the end of the day I faithfully clean my face with these two - Aveeno cleansing pads AND Cetaphil face cleaner.

No comments: