Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Working From Home

I'm very fortunate to work for a company that is flexible and works with my schedule. Buddy is off school for 2 weeks (year round) so I'm working from home this week. I get to do this a few weeks out of the year - thanks to my wonderful employer.

I'm very lucky to have a son that can keep himself occupied for hours so I can work. He rotates from Gamecube, Legos, Pokemon, and a little T.V.

Even though I do enjoy working from home for the short time I'm able to - at the end of the week I'm ready to go back into my little office.

Upsides to working from home:
Work in PJs (I can only do this for so long and then I get lazy)
No commute
No distractions from the office
You can throw a load of laundry in in between calls
Have lunch with Buddy

Downside:

Still thinking.....

No comments: