Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I am so lucky to work in a small office with great people. We have a very laid back office with out the usual office drama. We aren't the kind of co-workers that hang-out outside the office but when we do have a good time when we have pot lucks or little parties. Today we had a pumpkin carving contest and a potluck.
This is mine (above) - I tried to be too Martha Stewart.... It looked good on the internet.

This is J's. (above) He ended up winning first place - $50 bucks!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

2nd Place winner

3rd Place


A few of us dressed up. None of us went all out - but it was still fun.

Owner of our company. This was a nice change - for the past few years he's been Zoro...

President - hard at work


This was cute - she's a "spice" girl...


Me!!! J - he's a retired football player.... real creative dear....
Our CEO - he dressed up like a CEO.....

I'm very blessed to work with a company that is so devoted to it's employees and their families. They have always been so good to me and my schedule. And they pay me well!!!

No comments: