Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yummy Hamburgers

Please note: This is not a picture of my hamburger - it just looked really good!

I love that J loves to BBQ and he does it so well. Any chance we get we will fire up the grill. This is my favorite recipe for hamburgers.

INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 pound ground beef
1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
6 hamburger buns, split


In a large bowl, mix together the Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion soup mix, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble in the ground beef, and mix together by hand. Form into 6 patties.

Place patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Lipton soup mix? That's interesting. I dig the cheese and ketchup :)

VCBride2Be said...

Whoa...I think this recipe is enough for ONE of my hamburgers! :)

(I'm a BIG eater)