Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's Almost 5 O'Clock

It's almost time for me to have my "date" with my dad.
I've been thinking about him all day!
My dad is a prostate cancer survivor and is suppose to have his PSA levels checked every 6 months. I recently found out that it's been a year and a half since he's been to the doctor to have this test. He put off the testing after he found out his doctor had retired and never found a replacement doctor.
While my sister and I were out visiting we found him a doctor and set up his appointment. Today he went to have his PSA levels checked.
I'm praying his appointment went well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hope he is well!

Winnie said...

Crossing fingers for ya!

Nanette said...

I'm thinking good thoughts for him!

tam pham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tam pham said...

i hope everything went well with your daddy!!!

venn said...

Missy! I'm de-lurking and sending my bestest wishes to you.

{{{{{{ Healthy Dad }}}}}}