Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Got Books?


PaperBack Swap is a great website and very easy to use! If you have books that you want to trade - this is very handy.

1. I listed all the books that I recently had read (and one that I just couldn't finish)



2. Added some books I want to read to my "Wish List"


3. Within hours of listing my books I have I received notices that all 4 of my books had been requested.



4. I printed up the mailing labels they provided.



5. Packaged them all up nice and neat



6. Took them to the post office and sent them off to their new owners.



Today I got a notice that one of the books I requested is on it's way to me. : )








3 comments:

Winnie said...

Ooooh this is a pretty cool website! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

This would only work if I was actually willing to receive and give.

Definitely a fabulous idea, though!

Kate said...

I love PBS! And The Memory Keeper's Daughter is an unforgettable story.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing yourself. Glad to have you!