Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A New Favorite Blog

I can't remember how I found this yesterday but I'm so happy I followed the trail to this great blog. The Pioneer Woman - I could spend hours going through all the goodness here. She describes herself as

I’m a thirty-something ranch wife, mother of four, and
moderately-agoraphobic middle child who grew up on a golf course in the city. I
attended college in Los Angeles and wore black pumps to work every day. I ate
sushi and treated myself to pedicures on a semi-regular basis. I even kissed
James
Garner
in an elevator once. Now I live in the middle of nowhere on
a working cattle ranch. My days are spent changing diapers, chipping dried
manure from boots, washing jeans, and frying calf nuts. I have no idea how I got
here, but you know what? I love it. Don’t tell anyone.


Over a decade ago, I gave up my pumps and the conveniences of city life, all for the love of a rugged cattle rancher. Come read and enjoy our wild tale of romance.

She has a wonderful cooking blog where she has beautiful step-by-step photos of delicious dishes. How yummy does this look?

From this






To this

She also has GREAT photography tips. With great Photoshop tricks.

The Home and Garden section is fun too!

I love finding new blogs!!!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Oooh I dig the photography section. Great find!

dapotato said...

i love her blogs and sites...and her sense of humor.