Friday, April 11, 2008

What's on Tap...

for the weekend.....

I have quite a few things I want to do and need to do.

We have buddy's baseball game tomorrow. So happy it's a day game so we will be able to soak up some of the yummy rays. It is suppose to be very nice this weekend. Wee!!!

I ran across these pictures of him his first year of tee ball in 2004. My baby has come a long way!!!


So cute I could eat him up with a spoon!!!
Loving the warm weather. Just want to open all the windows, air out the house and do some much needed Spring cleaning. I'm a list lover. As I mark items off my list I can see my progress and feel I'm accomplishing something.
Gardening, gardening and more gardening!!!
In the past years, we already have our garden planted by this time. We are very behind on our planting which makes me sad. I love home grown tomatoes and home made salsa. I became quite the salsa maker last year. Love it!

List of Vegetables to plant

Beefsteak Tomatoes
Cherry Tomatoes
Zucchini
Onions
Corn
Cucumbers

Speaking of tap - will definitely have a to have a couple of these this weekend!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Awwww look at him!! Your kid is adorable.

I love lists too :) I just don't like having to work to check things off the list.