Friday, November 30, 2007

Looking Forward to the Weekend

This week seemed to have gone by so quickly! I can not believe it's Friday - Yay!!! I love fast weeks.

Today I went to the DMV and finally got my name changed. I feel so responsible and legal! Also I made the change at the bank AND ordered my new checks!! Woo Hoo!

Tonight we are going to see Enchanted. It seems like our usual Friday night "date" with Buddy. It's cold and rainy so the movies will be nice. mmmm popcorn and M&M's.
Tomorrow I have to work all day with Buddy on his book report. I feel like such a bad mom sometimes. He was given this book report over a month ago and it's not done. I should have been making him read every night. I wonder how other moms/wives do it. I get home - cook dinner - clean up. And in there some where is homework time. I feel like I'm failing him by not pushing him harder to read more, do his flash cards, etc. I was really sad last night thinking of all this. I definitely need to help him have better study habits. No more Mrs. Nice Mom. Damn!
Sunday I'm taking Daughter to see Ragtime at a local community theater. One of the lovely Knotties that I have met on the wedding board is in the play and there are a few of us that are going. I'm looking forward to seeing the play but really looking forward to meeting these ladies that I enjoy so much.
There is not a lot planned - and I love that!!!!

No comments: