Monday, November 12, 2007

My Weekend

The weekend started off great. J had gotten tickets for the Lakers from one of our vendors. We had a good time. We don't get the chance to go out just the two of us too often so this was a nice "date".


J loves the Lakers and was in heaven all night. They won too!!! Woo Hoo!!!

All good things must come to an end.... The Green Extreme had their play off game Saturday morning against the Evil Leprechauns (first place team). It was such an exciting game - right up to the last minute of the game. We scored first and then they came right back and scored three making it 3 - 1. Our little guys battled and tied it up only to have them (Leprechauns) score in the last minute winning the game. So sadly, the season ended then. The boys played their little hearts out and it was a great game!!

After the game Buddy went with one of his friends. Mom, sister, daughter and I all went to lunch and then Tarjay! Very fun. I found what I want for Christmas from mom & dad....

Come to mama......

Continuing on with the busy day Buddy had a birthday party to go to that afternoon and then we went to dinner at China Dynasty. I love this place - we had hot and spicy chicken, orange chicken and chicken chow mien. So yummy!

Sunday morning I was in the mood to make crepes. They turned out soooo good. Buddy was loving them. I made his with blueberry syrup and mine with orange/pineapple marmalade and maple syrup. They were very tasty.

The day was drizzly and grey so I stayed in most of the day - only got out to go grocery shopping - weee! I also made my first batch of pumpkin bread. So very tasty!!!

That was it - so very exciting. The end.

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Awww...lovely weekend! And mmm...pumpkin bread!