Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sisterly Love

I'm so very blessed to have such a great relationship with my sister. We are 2 1/2 years apart (I'm the oldest) but we are so much alike.

There is not a day goes by that I don't talk to her (either phone, text, IM, etc.).
I'm not sure when it started but we don't call each other by name - only "Sister". Even my kids call her "Sister". She is soo soo good to my kids - they adore "Sister".
We talk about how rare it is (we guess) to have such a tight relationship. We have many friends that have siblings but talk seldom. And think WE are strange because we are so tight. I can not imagine my life without my sister. I absolutely love this girl. My life would not be the same without her. She is not just my sister - she is truly my best friend.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Awwww! Sweet post!

Da Fashionista said...

so cutes! i have always wanted a sister. in my head we would be besties.

ps who do you guys get told you look like??? celebiity game style??? a little jessica simpson when she is looking purty???