Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Friday!!!

I'm so happy it's Friday. This weekend will be a busy one starting bright and early. Buddy has two soccer games tomorrow - playoffs! Should be exciting. First game is at 8:00 and the next is at 10:20.

You know your life is sad when you are excited to get your hair cut & colored..... sad as it is - I can't wait!! My hairdresser has been on maternity leave and tomorrow she's back! Mama needs her roots done!!! I'm so tempted to do the Reese bangs.... so very tempted. We'll see what she says.
Because it's an early night we are going to an early show of the new Bee Movie. I love going to the movies after work - grab something quick to eat - a big bucket of popcorn, toss in some M&M's yum!!!!!
The weather has definitely got the "fall" feel to it. Makes me want to Christmas shop and bake this weekend. Since I have to spend bucks on my hair - maybe I'll just bake...

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Oooh, sounds like a lovely weekend! I'm eager to hear what you decided to do with your hair. :)