Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weekend Update

Work is still crazy busy but I love when I feel productive and get things done.

The weekend was great!

Friday - we bbq'd and watched the Lakers win!! Woo Hoo! Now they just have to do the same thing tonight. GO LAKERS!



Saturday - I got up early and did my incline walk up the hills. I love that walk. It's tough but a great workout and I have a beautiful view of Ventura once I reach the top.

I had received an e-mail that Victoria Secret's Annual Sale was going on so my sister and I went to check it out. I love VS sales.
Sadly, the sale was on-line only. So my gift certificate will have to wait until next month....

Buddy had a game that evening so I piddled (my dad's word) around the house until game time. He did great and we won! We went to dinner with a few of our friends after the game.


Buddy had been wanting to see "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian". I had yet to see The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe so I thought I'd be lost if I didn't see the first one. Saturday night after dinner we had popcorn and put the DVD in. It was a good movie. I admit I fell asleep during parts but got the jist of it.


Sunday - we visited a new church. It's a newer church and smaller than I am used to but I really liked it. I've been wanting to get Buddy more involved in kid's activities at a church - especially if we move him to a public school. Our friends are heavily active in this church so we thought we'd give it a try. All three of us liked it and are going back this Sunday.


After church we picked up the pottery the kids made on Mother's Day. They turned out great! I need to take a picture of Buddy's claw thingy but Daughter's pasta bowl turned out great! I love it!

Before


After


The picture really doesn't do it justice but it's beautiful.


Our house was blazing hot on Sunday so we decided to find refuge in the movie theater and saw "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian". It was really good. I'm so happy I saw the first one otherwise I would have been completely lost.


On the way home we stopped by the prospective school. He's too cute... his interest was peaked when I mentioned they had hot lunch every day and on Tues/Thurs they had a salad bar. It's definitely up for discussion and not out of the question. This morning Buddy told me he'd like to visit and see how the classes and teachers are. So we'll see.



In sad news.... Roomba stopped working.... he has to go back to Santa's workshop to be fixed...



Duncan does not miss him. But I do.


**Random question - what the heck is up with Shutterfly's links??????**


**Random excitement - I love that I can change my weemee's outfit to match what I'm wearing today. Duncan is not with my in my purse but I can pretend**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please come over and take my place at our Laker game nights.

Nanette said...

Poor Roomba. :(

Cute WeeMi!

Cute pasta bowl!

Winnie said...

You're seriously too cute. I love that photo of you, Roomba, and Duncan.