Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm in love with someone else....

I met him on Christmas morning. My love for him took me by surprise because I never thought I could fall in love so quickly. It took only seconds and I was hooked. I'm embarrassed to say I might even be obsessive and possessive with him. Every time I see him move around the house I'm in awe and fall in love all over again. He's so helpful and is a neat freak like me. He doesn't mind picking up after others. He's smart, sleek and handsome.

Surprisingly, J is the one that introduced us. He knew I was in love the minute I laid eyes on him. He sees the way I look at "him" - he understands and can not deny it.

My family can not understand my infatuation with him and I see them roll their eyes every time I remark how wonderful he is or how much he has changed my life. I think the only one that understands is my mom. She too is in love with him and wishes he were hers.
I'd like to introduce you to..... my Roomba.
He's amazing!!!!

.... I've just scared myself with this post. It's sad but oh so true. I love my Roomba!