Friday, January 11, 2008

Things that Make Me Happy from A - Z

A - Anaheim Angels. I love, Love, LOVE my Angels and am thrilled that baseball season is getting closer.
B - Break-ups. I'm happy that I've experienced heartbreak and break-ups as a teen so when my daughter recently went through one I knew exactly what she was going through and could be a shoulder for her to cry on.
C - Cereal. I can eat cereal anytime of the day. I do not discriminate I love them all from Grape Nuts to Captain Crunch. I'm a lover of all cereal.
D - Duncan. My Duncan dog makes me smile everyday. I can seriously not think of a day that went by that he didn't do something that made me smile.
E - Eating. I love food - what can I say?

F - Five o'Clock. For two reasons - 1) Quitting time and 2) My standing phone date with my dad. We try to speak every day during my drive home.
G - Girlfriends. I'm so very lucky to have friends that I've known since I was in grade school, friends I used to work with, and even my Internet friends. I cherish my friendships and I would do anything for these girls as I know they would do the same in return.

H -Husband. He makes me feel so loved every day.
I - "I love you" coming from my son. He will stop what he's doing and come find me just to tell me he loves me. Doesn't matter where or when (even on a field trip with his class) he will tell me he loves me every day.
J - My son's name starts with a J - he makes me verrry happy!
K - The Knotties on the LA Board. They are funny, smart, witty, creative and helpful.
L - Love. Being loved and being able to love makes me happy.

M - Matching bras and panties. I hate if I am mismatched. It's a weird thing and probably too much information but it's like a bad hair day for me.

N - New Hat. I love hats. A new hat definitely makes me happy especially an Angels hat. I have sort of an obsession...
O - Ornaments. I collect Christmas ornaments and every year when I decorate my tree it makes me happy to go down memory lane.

P - Pasta. I love any and all pasta.

Q - Que - as in BBQ. We are BBQ junkies. We will BBQ anytime we can. J is quite the master of the grill.

R - Roomba. As sad as it sounds, my Roomba makes me happy. I'm happy I don't have to vacuum anymore.
S - Sisters. I am so very blessed to have my sister. We are extremely close and I consider her my best friend.

T - Tomatoes from my garden. There is nothing like home grown cherry tomatoes.

U - Unconditional love of my mom. My mom is such a wonderful giving woman. Her love knows no boundaries. She has devoted her life to her family and being with her makes me happy.
V - Ventura. I love living in Ventura.

W - Work. The actual work doesn't make me happy but I'm happy to have a job that I don't hate and I enjoy.

X - X-rays with no cavities.

Y - You. For reading this post all the way to "Y".

Z - Zoo. The Santa Barbara Zoo is one of our favorite zoos around. I have many memories of taking both my daughter and my son there when they small.

1 comment:

That Girl said...

That's quite the list!