Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Love You Mr. Clean

As strange as it sounds, I love cleaning products. I love them all Lysol, Pine-Sol, Clorox, Windex, Comet, etc. But my all time favorite cleaning product is my Mr. Clean Eraser. I kid you not - this little baby will clean everything!

I use it to clean my stove top, outside of the refrigerator, erase scuff marks left on your floor, clean the baseboards, scuff marks on your patio furniture, cabinets, and walls. I seriously walk around the house looking for something to clean when I have my eraser.

"It's like crack for cleaners"

My new found appreciation for Mr. Clean came when I was cleaning my kitchen sink and it just looked yuck - I reached for my eraser and it turned my sink bright white again.

Mr. Clean is my cleaning best friend.

2 comments:

saraphin said...

i LOVE this, toooo!!! it's like a little miracle cleaner. no effort required! =D

That Girl said...

I must be using it wrong because mine never cleans anything and ends up turning into a mess in my hands.