Friday, January 4, 2008

Weeeee!

For Christmas Buddy asked for a Wii from Santa. Being the awesome boy that he is, he got it! We have been playing that non-stop since Christmas day.


Here is Buddy helping my dad bowl on Christmas Morning. Too cute!

I've had so much fun but realized out of shape I am. For days my shoulder hurt from playing tennis. And then my lower back hurt from boxing. I've had to take a break.
I'm really wanting to get Guitar Heroes for the Wii and also American Idol and Dancing with the Stars.

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Awww, very sweet!

Fazio said...

Hey Missy, the guitar hero for Wii is awesome! My uncle got it somehow this year, we are itching to get one for our Wii. That dang thing is addicting!

Anne K. in L.A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne K. in L.A. said...

Isn't it sad to take down your Christmas ornaments?

BTW, you inspired me to start my own ornament collection.