Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We Are All Heroes...

Guitar Heroes that is.
Daughter "Rocking It"

Our whole family has gone mad over this game. It's the first thing Buddy goes to as soon as he walks in the house. Daughter has no problem sweet talking a turn from her little brother. She has mastered that thing and Buddy is in awe of his sister. Last night he whispered "She's amazing" as she battled AND beat Slash!
I think our whole family could play this for hours. I can definitely see why it is such a huge hit!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

WOW! I haven't been able to win my first battle, but then again all my attention has been turned to Rock Band these days.

Trisha said...

This game looks so much fun! I definitely need to give it a try.

BTW, your daughter is absolutely beautiful!

That Girl said...

I need to get that for the hubs!