Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend Plans

I hate being cold. The slightest bit of chill makes me uncomfortable. It hurts me. The wonderful warm weather is making me so happy. I absolutely love the heat. The toasty weather is suppose to continue through the weekend. Yippee!!!

We don't have too much planned with is fine and dandy with me. This week seems to have been really busy so I welcome an uneventful weekend.

I've been doing so well on my walking routine I've surprised myself. Monday will be starting 4 weeks of continual walking. Who would have ever thought that I'd say I enjoy exercise?? Not me, that's for sure! But it's true, I do. So I plan on walking in the morning both Saturday and Sunday. Who is this talking?

Tonight we are going to bbq tri-tip and watch the Laker game. Go Lakers!!!

Buddy has a baseball game tomorrow night. I love watching him play. I am his biggest fan : )

I really want to talk to him this weekend about the possibility of moving schools. Before I do this, I think I need to set the stage and take him over so we can "check out his friends new school". And then I'll see what kind of vibe I get.

Sunday I get to pick up our ceramics the kids painted on Mother's Day. Can't wait.

Other than that, I don't have too many plans. Well, the normal coupon cutting, grocery shopping, cleaning and laundry.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me. =) Enjoy it!

weezermonkey said...

I'm watching the game right now! Lakers are leading 41 to 29. Fingers crossed they win tonight!

AliGoesBlogWild said...

Yay for fun family weekends in super nice weather! Enjoy and Happy Weekend!!

Winnie said...

Have a great weekend!

kim said...

Congrats on keeping up with your walking. I really need to get into a walking routine. It has been so nice outside lately!

10yearstogether said...

Tri-tip - yummy! And hooray for relaxing weekends! Also, great job on the walking program =)

Sweet Sassy Mommy said...

I read your blog all the time and I am debating between private and public school for my preschooler. What site did you go to to get the schools test results? I would love to do more research. Thanks