Monday, May 5, 2008

Prom 2008

Saturday was a big day for Daughter - Taking the SAT (Boo) - Going to the Prom (Yay!)

Her day was jammed packed. It started off early, a quick breakfast and then she was off to take her SATs. After the test she had just enough time for a quick bite before her hair and makeup appointments. Most of the girls got dressed at the house where the limo was picking them up. 30 kids all went together. So the limo had to be huge... and it was!!!


All the parents gathered to take pictures. It was quite the scene. Very sweet though, we all love our kids!



Daughter and her best friend Chels wearing their Fashion District dresses. : )

Daughter and her date - they have known each other since they were in preschool. Just friends.




Some of the girls


Some of the guys


Almost time to leave. There were so many kids!
Getting ready to some how get 30 kids in the limo....


I like this picture because you can see Daughter's hair and back of her dress. So pretty!!!


Some how they all managed to squeeze in.




They headed off to dinner in Malibu at Gladstone's which was great they said. The dance was - "eh" But they all had a great time!!!

8 comments:

Winnie said...

Eeeee your daughter is so cute! I love the signature prom poses where everybody lines up in a straight boy-girl-boy-girl line in front of the limo. And look at all the cameras :) That's quite a scene.

Amber Marie said...

You're daughter looks gorgeous and I love the dress she picked out.

weezermonkey said...

Your daughter is a knock-out! The dress is awesome!

Nanette said...

I agree - your daughter is stunning. I bet you have to beat those boys away with a stick!

And I love how all the parents came to take pics!

venn said...

Oh my gosh. If she was my daughter, I'd lock her up until men became extinct. She is too gorgeous. But that's really no surprise. Look at her mama.

Da Fashionista said...

LOVING the dress with her coloring and the back with that PURRFECT hair. So much fun. I want to go to prom again...Have been thinking it would make a fun theme for a party ;)

Speis Girl said...

you make ridiculously gorgeous children. can i borrow your dna?

10yearstogether said...

Wow your daughter is so pretty! Great taste in dresses too! Makes me take a walk down memory lane to my own prom...*sigh*