Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Familymoon - oh the memories

My post from yesterday got me looking at our pictures of our familymoon last year. We spent 7 great days in Puerta Vallarta - actually Nuevo Vallarta at Paradise Village. It was all inclusive resort, right on the beach and I was in heaven doing absolutely nothing!!!

Buddy thought it was the coolest thing ever being able to order anything any time he wanted. Daughter was in heaven having lobster every night and spending the day at the beach.



J loved the never ending Coronas.
And me - I just loved having my family all together.


The second to the last day we found a little coffee shop in the resort that we never knew was there. We were happy to have our fake Starbucks.
Such a fun timeDaughter being serenaded and loving every minute of it.

We took the water taxi into Puerta Vallarta one day. It was so flipping hot and humid poor baby girl (who is a bit claustrophobic) did not do too well. Every chance she got, she jumped in front of a fan or into an air conditioned store (there aren't many).

This cracked me up.

We spent so many hours doing nothing but this. It was so wonderful.
Boogie boarding all day was so much fun. Check out Buddy catching a wave.
Another reason why I adore J - he knew and understood that I could never leave my children for a "honeymoon" and was the one that suggested the familymoon.


It was definitely a trip we will never forget. It was a great way to bond as a family.

6 comments:

Winnie said...

That's really sweet of your husband. And what a fun time!

weezermonkey said...

You have the best-looking family!

Kani said...

You really have a great looking family and it's even more amazing that everyone can have fun on a vacation together. You guys rock!

10yearstogether said...

You have a beautiful family and from the looks of it, you all get along so well. Your photos make me want to go on vacation!

Ivy said...

You do have such a gorgeous family! You married a good man!

Da Fashionista said...

let's go back there together and open some kind of tourist trap. i don't want to go into an office tomorrow ;(