Monday, July 7, 2008

Miss Missy What Have You Been Up To??

Thanks for all the encouraging words to get me back into the blogging groove. : )





So.... what have I been up to??? A lot! I've been so busy with work, life, kids, family, etc.



Still walking and have been at it again continuously - my goal is 10,000 steps a day. Yesterday I walked 15,120 steps. Woo Hoo!!!

My sister threw me a wonderful surprise birthday party at the beach. I'm truly blessed with a wonderful family and lovely friends. It was an amazing day mixed with new friends and old friends. My sister and I with our friend K - she was my first friend when I first moved here from Texas - I was a wee 8 years old!!


J and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on June 29th. I can not believe it has been a year!!!






Buddy won the raffle one night at his baseball league's All Star play offs - a whopping $70 bucks! The grin never left my little man's face. So precious. "This is the best day ever - I wish I had a time machine and I'd go back and relive it"...




Daughter is almost done with her college summer school class. She's such a good girl!

Gave notice to Buddy's school that he would not be coming back next school year... I'm completely at peace with my decision and feel very good about it. Thanks to all that helped me with the pros and cons!!!! Buddy has totally embraced the idea - when we drive by he says "there's my new school" (with a big smile)


Work has been so so so busy I have had barely any time to catch up on my favorite blogs. My googlereader seriously is out of control. I think I need to unsubscribe to a few... dozen.


I'm having a serious love affair with a new pair of shoes (Unlisted Modern Style)I got for a steal! Macy's had them on clearance from $59 to $29.40 with an add'l 30% and then an add'l 10% off that so I paid under $20 for my new babies. I've been on the search for a new pair of black heels. I love these AND they are comfortable. What else could a girl asked for??

7 comments:

saraphin said...

glad to *see* you back :)

Da Fashionista said...

kiss you for having two gorgeous children and still calling your shoes "babies" :)

glad everything is well. congrats on the b-day and the big anniversary!!!

Winnie said...

I'm amazed that you still do your daily walks :)

dapotato said...

congrats on everything. what a great deal on the shoes!

Anonymous said...

So many things to be happy for in one post!
Happy anniversary, birthday, and winnings!

weezermonkey said...

And you said you had nothing to say!

It is a pleasure to read you again. :)

With Love ~ csunsweetie said...

Welcome back and happy anniversary!!!