Friday, July 11, 2008

Currently I'm....

  • Hopping on the Flckr bandwagon and uploading all my pictures to Flickr. I have everything on Shutterfly right now so it will be a time consuming project but I'll be so happy once I get it all done.

  • Making an appointment for J to see an orthopedic surgeon on Tuesday.... when will men realize they aren't young anymore and their poor bodies aren't the same as they once were. He messed up his knee BIG time last night playing basketball. Poor guy is hobbling around on crutches with a big A knee brace on....

  • Drooling over this recipe. I just bought a box of Nilla Wafers on a whim. Now I know what I'll be using them for!
  • Signing Daughter up for her the ACT test in September and her next round of SAT testing in October... So hard for me to grasp that she is a Senior and that she's going to be graduating this year!!!
  • Making appointments for manicure and pedicure for tomorrow. I received so many gift certificates for my birthday - time to put them to use!

  • Staring at my Google Reader with more than 1,000+ posts that need to be read...
  • Unsubscribing to a lot of blogs I thought I would read, but have not. I need to get them off the reader so the bolded blogs stop driving me crazy....
  • Debating whether or not I want to walk in the morning....

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Flickr is FABULOUS!

And I, too, have way too many blogs in my Google Reader.

weezermonkey said...

I never took the ACT. I figured all the places I wanted to go accepted the SAT, and I really didn't want to take another test. :)

I hope I stay in your Reader. ;)

Winnie said...

I heart Flickr! And yes, you should walk! Don't give up!

Anonymous said...

I haven't even heard of the flickr bandwagon, so thanks for the heads up.

Keep on walking!!